Friday, July 27, 2012

Minnesota Vacation

Chris, Kaden, and I got to go to Minnesota for a whole 2 weeks! :) It was so much fun.  
Thursday:  we left spokane and drove 5 hrs to Puyallup and stayed the night (Kaden slept the whole time)
Friday: we woke up at 4:15 and headed to the airport, we then had a 3 hour flight.  Kaden didn't sleep, but we brought our ipad and Kaden loved playing with it the whole time. He did awesome.  After we landed we went to Mall of America and did some shopping!!  I got some pretty cute stuff yayy. 
Saturday:  we got in the car again and drove another 5 hours to our lake cabin up in Ely, MN.  Ely is my favorite place on earth!  Kaden slept the whole time again!
Sunday-Sunday: we played at the lake, went on tons of boat rides, ate lots of good food, swam soooooo much, and played lots of games with the family!  It was great to see a lot of my cousins and relatives.  Chris and Kaden had a great time.  Chris went golfing 3 times.  Kaden swam everyday in his raft and went on lots of walks.  He now eats bread and pasta. Macoroni and cheese is his favorite!  I still am nursing! Only 3 weeks LEFT! woohoo
Monday: we went to Mall of America one more time, had a late night flight and Kaden slept again the whole way.  Then we drove to Spokane!  

Kaden is such a good traveler. I will take him anywhere with me.  He got lots of compliments on how cute and strong he is :) Everyone says he is a little man and love his hair! I can't believe he will be 1 in just a few short weeks!

Enjoy some pictures from our trip! More to come later from our camera!
















1 comment: