Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kaden can....

Kaden is 10 1/2 months old! Some new stuff that he can do....

Stand on his own, walk very good when holding or pushing something, crawl up stairs, brush his hair, brush his teeth, he can wave, and point!
He now eats turkey, chicken, cheeses, and can feed himself really well, he drinks out of his sippy cup really good on his own considering he is strictly breastfed.
He says dog, kitty, mom, dad, all vowels, growls, points, uses lots of sign language. He uses his hands to say "no" and "more"
He already has a certain "pooping corner" to do his business! lol
He sleeps through the night without a nursing feeding! He sleeps everynight from 930-7 or 730!  During the day he takes 2 naps that last 90 min-2 hrs!
He has 4 very cute teeth and some more on the way.

He is an awesome baby! I love him.  I dont see him as a baby, he is seriously a little man!!! :)
He is never stops moving so he has really trimmed out, he is very healthy and active.

For the past month he has been rebelious when is comes to the carseat and stroller.  He wants to stand in both and doesnt like to be strapped in. He prefers to be FREE!!! Diaper changes are very hard these days.  He prefers to roll over and crawl away once the diaper is off and I usually have to put the diaper on while he is standing!

Kaden is a flirt when he sees people especially girls.  He is totally a mamas boy.  He clings to me and doesnt really let other people hold him unless I am out of the room.   He has a favorite blanket and yes it is pink.  It was Chris' youngest sisters blanket but he loves the fabric it has and they dont make blankets like that anymore :( We have looked everywhere.

Kaden isn't attached to his binky but still likes to put it in his mouth and then throw it! I am so glad he isn't attached to it because I was. I had my binky until I was FIVE!

He knows what he wants and when we talk to him, he understands!

Kaden is perfect. I love him.  We start mommy and me wim classes tomorrow!  We then go to Minnesota for 2 weeks to relax at the lake and see my family! :)

His 1st birthday is August 19th! I am so excited and also sad at the same time! IT WENT BY SO FAST!


No comments:

Post a Comment