Saturday, June 9, 2012

I have worked my a$$ off

I have worked my ass off to finish my bachelors degree while being a new mom.  I have worked my ass off to keep on nursing Kaden for the past 9.5  months while being really busy with school, coaching, internship, etc.  I have worked my ass off to literally work my ass off!  I am proud to say 9.5 months ago I was 201 lbs and 40 weeks pregnant, today I am 144 lbs and I fit into all of my clothes (instead of a 36C like I used to be, I am now a 34 DD). But most importantly I feel really strong and healthy . I feel on top of the world and feel like I could kick some major booty if I had to!  I still have work to do with my baby pooch of stretched out skin but I am finally happy with where I am at :)

I have worked my ass off, it wasn't easy and it all didn't happen over night... but I DID IT!!!!

oh and I love my new hair. Pics to come later :) Peace ya'll

1 comment: