Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My son amazes me every minute. He is constantly learning and doing new things.  I am so thankful to have such a strong, healthy, and growing baby boy.  He will be 9 months in 19 days can you believe it!?
He can almost stand on his own and he walks very good with his little walker toy! It is only a matter of time before he is walking on his own, I bet he is walking strongly by his first birthday :) I am excited because I am ready to teach him soccer hahah and Chris is ready to buy him his first pair of hockey skates!

Kaden wearing my cap & tassel
I am counting down the days because SOOOO many wonderful things are happening soon

May: 
  • my family comes to visit over Memorial Day weekend
  • coaching my boys and playing indoor soccer
June:
  • Grad party
  • Graduation
  • Tylers HS graduation and seeing relatives in Puyallup
  • Our 2 year anniversary!
  • Tyler and Jessica's little baby girl is due (June 30)
July:
  • 4th of july!
  • I finish my internship at the YMCA and hopefully get a job!!
  • My 23rd birthday
  • Ely, MN vacation for 14 days
  • Bret and Hailies wedding 
August:
  • Kaden's big 1st birthday party and photo shoot :) !!!!!!!! I am already planning it! hahah 


1 comment: