Well it has been super busy since I blogged last! This past weekend we went to the Westside to visist my family (I will blog about that tomorrow!) I recently started coaching a U10 boys soccer team on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Games start April 13 and the season lasts about 8 weeks! I also started my internship at the YMCA here in Spokane. My title is Health & Wellness Assistant Director and so far it has been awesome! I really hope that this becomes my future career! :) Spring quarter also started, I have 2 online classes (african history 315 and stress management 489). This quarter will be realllly busy but I will be doing stuff that I love! In two weeks indoor soccer will start! I put together a really fun team with our friends from school and hockey! Our team name is Victorious Secret. I can't wait to play with friends and get a great workout! Chris and I have a lot to look forward to in the next couple months! The main ones are:
April: Hockey classic tournament, Easter, indoor soccer, my mom's birthday
May: indoor soccer, Kaden turns 9 months old, memorial day weekend
June: My brother graduates from HS, Chris and I graduate from EWU, our 2 year anniversary
July: Done with internship, my 23rd bday, Ely Minnesota vacation, Bret & Hailies wedding
August: Kaden turns 1 year old!, I get to start working full time (hopefully at the YMCA), done breastfeeding!
September: My best friend Amanda's wedding, buying a new car!
So excited for all of these thing to happen! :) Here is to many many busy but fun months ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment